Patrimonio Digital de Castilla-La Mancha repository is organized around three main sections or microsites.
- Biblioteca Digital de Castilla-La Mancha. It incorporates digital reproductions of all kinds of documents into its collections:
• Monographs: books and brochures printed from the 15th to the 20th century.
• Manuscripts from all ages.
• Newspapers and magazines from the 19th and early 20th centuries
• Graphic documents: maps and plans, engravings, drawings, photographs, posters, etc.
- Archivo de la Imagen. It contains the collections and photographic funds gathered in the Archivos Históricos Provinciales managed by the Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha, publicly owned (Casa Rodríguez, Luis Escobar, Julián Collado) and privately owned deposited in these institutions (Francisco Goñi, International Brigades) and the fund of the "Legados de la Tierra", which is a collection resulting from the program of the same name that was developed between 1998 and 2010 in order to promote the recovery of the unknown photographic heritage of Castilla-La Mancha, and which has been integrated into this digital repository open to all citizens.
- Archivo de la Palabra. It collects sound and audiovisual documents with narrations and vital testimonies of protagonists of Castilla-La Mancha, in the 20th century, from five municipalities of Castilla-La Mancha: Fuensanta (Albacete), San Carlos del Valle (Ciudad Real), Fuente de Pedro Naharro (Cuenca), Sigüenza (Guadalajara) and San Bartolomé de las Abiertas (Toledo).